MapLink™ | Applications & Forms

Hello! Content on this website is provided as a convenience and is for informational use only. Be sure to review the Terms of Use for all of the details related to your use of this website.
All required forms and applications can be found on the City of Fenton Municipal Site.
Planning and Zoning Board of Adjustment Forms are HERE.
Other Applications and Permits are HERE


Accessory Building

Amendment to the Comprehensive Development Plan

Blasting Packet

Boundary Adjustment Application

Commercial New Construction Packet

Commercial ReOcc - New Tenant

Commercial Re-Occupancy - Change in Owner

Commercial Re-Occupancy Interior Finish

Commercial Sign Permit Packet

Demolition Packet

Excavation Packet

Fence Permit Application Packet

Floodplain Packet

Interior Finish, Alterations & Additions

License for Incidental Use in the ROW Packet

Major Land Disturbance Packet

Minor Land Disturbance Packet

Minor Subdivision Application Packet

Outdoor Storage

Petition for Sign Plan Review

Planned Unit Development Application

Public Semi-Public Sign Permit Packet

Racking Packet

Residential New Construction Packet

Residential Occupancy New Construction Packet

Residential Sign Permit Packet

Retaining Wall Packet

Rezoning Application Packet

Site Plan Review Application Packet

Solar Energy Packet

Special Event Packet

Special Use Permit Application Packet

Subdivision Application Packet

Subdivision Final Plat Application Packet

Swimming Pool Packet

Telecommunications Tower Packet

Temporary Storage Container Permit Application Packet

Tent Packet

Text Amendment Application Packet

Variance Application Packet

Zoning Packet